Mr. Brown has been a trial attorney for his entire legal career and is a former Assistant State's Attorney for Cecil County. He appears in court on a daily basis representing criminal defendants in trials, preliminary hearings, violation of probation and bail reviews in District and Circuit Court. In addition to his extensive jury trial experience, Mr. Brown has also defended clients in Kent County, Harford County, Baltimore County, Baltimore City, Prince George's County and Ocean City, MD (Snow Hill).
- Maryland, 1979
- Supreme Court of the United States
- United States District Court District of Maryland
- United States Bankruptcy Court
- United States Court of Appeals 4th Circuit
- University of Baltimore School of Law, Baltimore, Maryland, 1979 J.D.
- University of Delaware, 1974 B.A.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Maryland Criminal Defense Attorneys Association
- National Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
Past Employment Positions
- Cecil County, Maryland, Assistant State's Attorney, 1980 - 1987
- Partner, Semmes, Bowen & Semmes, Baltimore, MD
- Partner, Albright, Brown & Goertemiller, Baltimore, MD